Last week I struggled for a few hours to update my home server software. I’m not actually sure I managed to since each time I tried to install the software I would get an error saying I had to delete the old software to install the new. Things got so messed up that I ended up deleting all the software and had to reload my laptop again with the original software which started the whole process again. In the end, my console interface went away, which was a bummer. Anyhow, tonight, the HP Updater had an update for the home server that didn’t barf. I still have no idea, though, whether that was the update that I struggled with last week.