Home Server Update Pushed Through Updater

Last week I struggled for a few hours to update my home server software. I’m not actually sure I managed to since each time I tried to install the software I would get an error saying I had to delete the old software to install the new. Things got so messed up that I ended up deleting all the software and had to reload my laptop again with the original software which started the whole process again. In the end, my console interface went away, which was a bummer. Anyhow, tonight, the HP Updater had an update for the home server that didn’t barf. I still have no idea, though, whether that was the update that I struggled with last week.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s